Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bloggers Unite, Continued...

Due to difficulties finding a normal place that will show the Caps-Thrashers game tomorrow night, I believe we will have to resort to (shudder) ESPNZone for our first Caps blogger outing.

Please do not misconstrue this as an endorsement of ESPN or anything they do, but take it for what it's worth - NewsChannel 8 sucks. Well, it sucks for anyone with Comcast. Or DirecTV. Or Cox (I think...) I actually have no problem getting games on NC8.

But solidarity, Caps fans.

Anyways, this is a tentative plan pending confirmation from the Zone that the game will, in fact be shown there. You can join up by either e-mailing me for more details on where to meet and at what time, or you can just show up. Of course, you do that at your own risk since you probably don't know what any of us look like...

Hope you all can make it - see you tomorrow night!

2 comments:

FS said...

In defense of ESPNZone, they have really really good food. If I had another 30 minutes, I'd make it. But not at the expense of missing the first period.

CapsChick said...

That's true - good food and not at a completely unreasonable price, at least for DC.

I went there to watch my Canadiens play the Hurricanes in last year's playoffs, and it was actually pretty fun...I'm just glad they showed it at all.