Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What's In a Name?

Just a quick update - not wanting to get my lawyers involved, I've decided to change my name from DCCapsChick to simply CapsChick, effective immediately. It'll be a difficult adjustment, but I believe there are some support groups being set up to help people cope with the change...

But seriously folks...I'll be here all week. :)

All kidding aside, I have decided to make the change out of respect for DCSportsChick - she's a great blogger and her insightful posts should be credited correctly. Plus I like getting noticed for the rare intelligent things I may accidentally spew out.

(I'm really just sucking up - I'm hoping Liz will bring me with her next time she goes to Ted's suite or the press box!! Us chicks have to stick together, right?)

So spread the word - tell your friends and family, update your blogs accordingly, alert the media...CapsChick is officially on the job!

Okay, I really am off now - Happy Turkey Day, everybody!

3 comments:

DCSportsChick said...

That Eric is such a joker :-) I was telling him about how I was surprised that we've only been confused once. I thought that was pretty good!
Thanks for the compliments. You're right- you should be recognized for all the interesting, insightful things you write without running the risk of being confused with someone else. Keep up the great work! :-)

Anonymous said...

Gee, I was just kidding. Sorry about that...

CapsChick said...

Eric: Don't worry, I knew you were kidding! I actually had e-mailed Liz when I first started out and apologized for having a similar name, and she was totally fine with it...I just thought I'd make things easier on everyone. I like being CapsChick!