Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kickin' It Old School

I was messing around on the Caps website and the Image of the Day caught my attention. It showed just a black eye, so immediately I thought it must be Hunter...Berube...Tinordi...someone of the same ilk. I couldn't quite place the eye in question, though, so I clicked on it and had to laugh when I saw...

...none other than Mr. Lady Byng himself, Adam Oates! How much you want to bet that was from walking into a wall in the middle of the night or something? No way was that the result of a fight, that's for sure.

Speaking of the Image of the Day, anyone else notice they've been going a little old school lately? I don't usually look too carefully, but I happened to see this a few days ago:


If it isn't our very own Postgame Live co-host, Joe Reekie! And my heavens, could that be James Black standing behind him? (That's right, I said my heavens...I'm not proud, believe me.)

And of course, let us all bow down to the Secretary of Defense...


Ah, the memories.


By the way, this post served as nothing more than a reminder that no - I truly have nothing better to do with my time.

Like you needed confirmation of that fact.

No comments: