Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sid the Clotheshorse

This is just too funny not to mention:


According to the article
Crosby is working with Reebok to develop his very own line of clothing, which in itself is a scary thought. The forthcoming line includes
his own logo in Penguins black and gold and a couple different styles of shirts adorned with his name and familiar No. 87. There's even a modest women's line that includes a pink baby tee featuring the words: "I (heart) Crosby." [Excuse me, I have to go throw up now.]
Said Sid,
"It was something I was comfortable with and more than happy to partner up with them and do. It doesn't mean I'm going to go and do everything there is else out there to do. This is just something that's a pretty easy fit."
I don't know if I want to dress in anything approved by Crosby, especially after reading this little tidbit:
"It's pretty simple, pretty casual," Crosby said of his own style. "I don't like to get too dressed up unless I have to. If I had the choice I think I'd wear sweatpants every day to be honest with you."
Oh, Sid. Sweatpants? NO. I assure you, as soon as I can get pictures of this abomination I will post them.

Up next for Crosby...a line of lipsticks and glosses for men guaranteed to give you that Sid the Kid glow.

5 comments:

DCSportsChick said...

OK, see, creating your own shirts that basically say "Girls love me" is pretty dumb. I'm sure the Pittsburgh puck bunnies won't care though.

Now I'm just waiting for Ovie to come out with his own line of Crocs...

Marie said...

I can't believe he's "designing" yet another pink women's top! If JMFJ ever designed a line of clothes he would never have pink anywhere in the design! I really like lil Sidbits so this news brings him down a couple notches.

Anonymous said...

...this news brings him down a couple notches.

As well it should.

HG said...

Oh Victor... You could buy a pair of pants... and you know...

The Peerless said...

I look forward to the next project...Crosby hair care products, the the Steel City puckbunny who needs to care for her big hair while on the go.

Glitter sold separately.