Saturday, October 06, 2007

Clymer Confusion Continued

Ben Clymer apparently cleared re-entry waivers...and is still in Hershey.

I'm inclined to believe that this move had more to do with Semin being on the IR and less to do with a pending trade for someone like Sutherby, although I'm not ruling out the fact that such a trade could be in the works. For now, at least, Clymer remains a Bear and Sutherby remains a Cap and Semin looks poised to make his regular season debut in three hours.

Enjoy the game, everyone, and remember - if you're heading out to Verizon Center tonight WEAR RED.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope we aren't saying goodbye to Clymer. That'd be really sad. On the other hand, if Sasha is going to be out for a while and Clymer takes over for him, I wouldn't be crushed....coughLazyRussiancough.

P.S. Just got finished watching my DVRed game from yesterday. Do you really think Ovie had a stellar game? He looked pretty flat to me.

Anonymous said...

I've been hesitating to tell you, but it's because Clymer's decided that our relationship is just too wonderful for him to leave me here in Hershey by myself.

Oh, and he's buying me a car.

Victor said...

Heckuva game, eh? Good crowd prescence, good energy from the Caps for all but about the last five minutes of the first period.

If they can keep it up...I think the NHL might start drug testing them. It's been a looooong time since I've seen a Caps team play at that speed for the entire game.