Sunday, September 24, 2006

She's Baaaack...

After a brief little hiatus from my obsessive posting streak, I'm back to report all the news that's fit to print (and some that's not). I'm currently listening to the Caps-Devils game and will have more to report once it's over. Anyone just tuning in, it's 2-0 Devils with a little over 7 minutes remaining in the 3rd period...and we just got a penalty. Great.

And another one. Even better - Devils 5-on-3 with Clark and Giroux in the box.

Devils scored.

*SIGH*.

Not that everyone doesn't love play-by-play via blog
, as I'm sure it's very thrilling, but I'll stop now....by the way, Kolbe should come with a warning label: "People with heart conditions should not listen to this man"

So I'll have more on what will most likely be a thrilling Caps loss later, plus I'll be back to preseason form with a preview of the next tilt against the Broad Street Bullies on Tuesday. In the meantime, indulge in a little Caps' love from the local media:

George Solomon loves Big Don

Heeeeere's Johnny!

Alex Version 2.0

Alex Version 2.0 (Take 2)

No comments: