Sunday, June 17, 2007

Taking Over the World, One Widget at a Time

If you'll turn your attention to the sidebar on your right, you'll see two new additions - one is the lovely uniform widget provided by WashingtonCaps.com (actually, I guess its capitals.nhl.com now - confusing) showcasing the uniform through the ages. We're counting down to the return of the red, white and blue this Friday with a retrospective of how the Caps' look has changed since the franchise's inception. Breathtaking, isn't it?

Incidentally as I write this it is displaying Larry Murphy...and to that I say "woop woop woop!" Ah, Lar. Good to see you.

The other is the list of pro-Caps posts provided by our playoff pool participants, to be updated as they trickle in. Feel free to surf through the list and see just how our team is perceived around the league by a group of people who can only be described as certifiable, myself included. Should be interesting.

My post to come...

No comments: