Friday, October 13, 2006

Bloggers Have Lives, Too...

Hey, all - I'll be out of town on business for the next week, so I'll have limited access to the internet and will be cutting way back on the blogging. I'll try to check in with some sporadic posts for those of you who may care what I think (or just like to laugh at what I think), and I'll be back and better than ever next week...or I'll just be back. Hard to tell at this point. :)

Never fear, though - there is a whole team of fellow Caps crazies that will continue to provide high quality, in depth information over the next week. If you're craving opinions, just visit any one of the "Cap-Happy People" to the right for gameday previews, postgame analysis, and general Caps-related rants.

Because I'm short on time, here's my quick gameday preview for tomorrow: the Caps beat the Thrashers in their last meeting, dashing their playoff hopes and delighting the Caps' faithful. To win, the Caps need to stay out of the penalty box, play the whole game, and score more goals than the Thrashers.

Sometimes I amaze even myself. :)

To anyone who is going to the Thrashers game, please e-mail me and let me know how the tribute for Ovie was! I also want to know if those rockin' commemorative coins are as cool as they look (and don't judge me for wanting one of my very own...)

1 comment:

Kevin said...

The tribute was a bit of a disappointment, just a quick photo-op with Ovie and his parents and then with Ovie, Ted and GMGM. The highlight film was pretty good, though.

The coin is pretty awesome. I even managed to scrounge up a few extra ones that people left behind, if anyone wants one.