Thursday, October 26, 2006

Out, Out Damn Spot

Someone point me towards a cleansing bath.

I just feel so dirty.

I have just finished watching the Flyers-Thrashers game on Comcast and I fear I shall never be clean again...for I was rooting for the Flyers.

It often comes down to the lesser of two evils for me when two Eastern Conference teams meet in battle - for example, Devils over the Rangers, Rangers over anyone in the Southeast Division, anyone in the division over the Thrashers. It's not a science, but it works for me.

Except when I have to root for the Flyers. Actually, except when I have to root for the Flyers, the Rangers, the Penguins, etc. Okay, so it's definitely not a science and it usually doesn't work for me. I was actually kind of hoping they would both lose, but I guess that's wishful thinking.

The Flyers couldn't even win outright; they had to let Atlanta get a point before finally beating them in the shootout. C'est la vie, I guess. On the bright side the Thrash have lost twice in a row in the extra frame.

So thank you, Flyers.



Excuse me, I have to go disinfect my keyboard.

No comments: